Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello Kitty bar soap

Have you ever heard about hello kitty bar soap from Vivelle?
Vivelle is one of cosmetic brand in Indonesia. Even this cosmetic brand isn't popular like others cosmetics from Indonesia, but i think this one is creative too. They produce varians of hello kitty for their products.
One of the cute product that i've bought on last week is bar soap. Here it is the pict of my cute hello kitty bar soap.




I bought it at Indomaret, only Rp. 3.500 for each bar soap. There are 3 varians of them. They are:
1. Kimiko (Pink)
2. Naomi (Blue)
3. Izumi (Purple)

I don't try it yet, one of my reason is its too cute to be my bar soap.. hahah... So far i pack them on a tile, give a ribbon, and they become my room ornament and also room fragrance, creative isn't it??
Share:

0 comments: