Thursday, January 3, 2013

My 26th Birthday

Finally I got 26  years old this year. Thank you god for everything that u've been given to me and my lil family. Thank your for blessing me, thank you for caring & loving me, thank you for giving me a lovely cute husband, thank you for being my lord, thank you..thank you..thank you.. Nothing words that i can say, except alhamdulillah, I feel blessed to have you in my life, dear Allah.

Alhamdulillah, this is my first year where i can get celebrate my birthday with my life couple, my lovely hubby, R. Bagus Iwan Dwi Sudarmawan. Once again, thank you god for this opportunity.
I don't have any wishes, but I just hope I will get a special birthday gift at my special day, pregnancy news. Amin.

Thank you omiw for loving, caring and understanding. I love you beibb..
Thank you for being someone who always stay beside me.
I just hope that i could be a great wife for you, I hope all my dream's coming true, I hope I could be a better person more and  more, the last but not least, I hope we can be a happily married couple ever after.
Amin.

*late posting, it should be jan 2 :D
Share:

0 comments: