Saturday, November 17, 2012

My First & Second UP Shoes

Yeay, finally... after more or less 3 weeks I have waited for my UP Shoes (Loulou Black & Lucy Pink Sky), They came to me on November 14.
I've made order on October 17, transferred, confirmed payment and after it has been checked by admin, my status: "In production". It needs more or less 2 weeks for making them (2 weeks is counted from monday-friday, except holiday). So, maybe they didn't arrive at our home in 2 weeks (fix).
Arrival date on web status was November 5, but in fact I got them on November 14. My order status "In production" at October 18, and it changed to "On delivery" at November 12. More or less 24 days (include weekend & holiday). Even the order status has been changed "On delivery", it takes 2-3 days for delivering to my home. But not all orders came late, there's also the shoes arrived sooner than arrival date at web.

Here they are, my new babies from UP....
Left: Lucy Pink Sky, Right: Loulou Black
Lucky me, after order this item, status on web changed "Out of Order"


*I'm so sad, coz i can't try it yet. I'm still in jungle for working until November 27. That picts have been sent by my hubby.

Wait for my next posting about this UP yaaaa.....
Share:

0 comments: