Friday, December 21, 2012

Tired or Bored

I just feel tired and lil bit bored..
I just need to get home..
I just need my hubby..
miss my funny nieces and nephews..
miss my mom a lot...

Sometimes i feel like it's just a dream.. bad dream maybe.. I have to separate with my lovely fam at Palembang for moving  permanently to Cimahi & jakarta, follow my hubby. But I have to choice, like or dislike, I must received it. I just hope that i could see my mom, my grand ma, my sister and my handsome nephew and also visit palembang more or less 2 times in a year (minimal).

It's hard for me, honestly, I don't wanna, but life must go on, I have married, I have to follow what my hubby said to me...
Hope my life could be better, dear god...
Keep my mom, my sister, my nephew in your hand... Make them happily ever after..
I love you my dearest pal's fam

*counting months :(
Share:

0 comments: