Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lucy Pink Sky & Loulou Black


Yayy...Yippiee...Hula-hula..
Finally, i can wear my "UP", my new babies (Lucy Pink Sky and Loulou black). I feel no regret to bought those items. Honestly, I'm not a shoeholic or love to wear high heels shoes / sandals, It's because some of my sandals / shoes that I've ever bought (with 2-3x price from UP and also famous branded) can make my calf and my ankle become pain and cramp.
All the time for hanging out with my hubby or friends, flat shoes / sandals always be my choice, but after I've found UP, i think i'll change my mind :)

Here they are, Lucy Pink Sky & Loulou Black fit in my beauty foot :)
Lucy Pink Sky

Loulou Black


I do guarantee that the shoes make you feel comfort and cute.
U'll be addicted to them.. hahahah...



Share:

0 comments: