Sunday, February 3, 2013

I am pregnant



I am pregnant 
Did you still remind my last post “am I pregnant?” Now it’s not a uestion anymore but it has become a statement, yes, I am pregnant. When I tested it with test pack in the early morning before I praid Subuh, on last Jan 22,2013 how surprise I am, see two red lines in test pack. And then in the afternoon, I checked to the doctor Nuswil, and from usg result, doctor said: congrats, you are pregnant 4 weeks!, Oh god, thank you so much for this great gift, thank you for listening my prays, thank you for giving me a chance to be a mom, thank you for everything dear god.
Test pack merk onemed only 2ribu, cheapest but it works!!

See the little black spot



I just hope that I and my baby get a power and healthy.
Amin.
Share:

1 comments:

tereCya said...

waaaaah congratss ya mbak Tika. Baru baca nih.semoga sehat selalu Ibu dan anak ya. amien